ISHAKO WARRANTY TERMS
Please provide valid proof of purchase
For any Limited Warranty claim, a valid Proof of Purchase is required. A valid Proof of Purchase is defined as one of the following:
- A dated sales receipt from an authorized ISHAKO Dealer or Reseller. The receipt must show the Product description and price.
- A dated official e-mail from an authorized on line ISHAKO Dealer or Reseller confirming purchase and shipment of Product. The confirmation e-mail must show the Product description and price.
- An order number from the ishakomall.com web site
Some examples of a non-valid Proof of Purchase are:
- The UPC bar code from the box.
- A picture of the actual Product.
- A Certificate of Authenticity.
- Receipts from non-authorized ISHAKO Dealers.
- Receipts from any online auction sites, liquidators or clearance houses.
- Used items purchased from Amazon
- A receipt or order number from any vendor other than ishakomall.com.
- Cancelled checks.
- Credit card statements.
*ISHAKO reserves the right to take any action to protect itself against all forms of suspicious claims, including, without limitation, requiring further verification of identity and details of claimant and qualifying purchases as well as debarment of claim.
What if I don’t have a valid proof of purchase?
If you purchased directly from ishakomall.com, we may have a record of your purchase and can locate it for you. Just let us know the order number. If you do not have the order number we may be able to locate it using your name, address and e-mail address.
If you purchased from a ISHAKO dealer or reseller, contact the dealer or reseller and see if they can provide a copy of your receipt. They will often have your purchase history on file and be able to supply a copy of the receipt for you.
If the Product was purchased on line, be sure to check your old e-mails. The vendor should have sent you a confirmation page showing that the Product has been shipped to you.
Why do you require valid proof of purchase?
ISHAKO must positively identify that the Product falls within the applicable Limited Warranty period. We also need to verify that the Product was purchased from an authorized seller of ISHAKO Products.
Products purchased from non authorized dealers are often used, counterfeit, re-boxed, defective or gray market goods. These units may also not be designed and packaged to work in your country and may not meet all legal and safety requirements. ISHAKO will not be able to honor a Limited Warranty on Products not purchased from an authorized dealer or ones that are outside the Limited Warranty period. If you have purchased the Product from an unauthorized dealer, all support and Limited Warranty issues should be directed to that dealer.
ISHAKO has these policies in place to protect both our valued customers and resellers.
Who is authorized to sell ISHAKO Products?
Please see list of authorized ISHAKO resellers. This link is constantly being updated with new resellers. So if you have any questions as to whether or not a dealer is an authorized reseller, please contact us at the following link. ISHAKO currently has no authorized resellers on Ebay or any other online auction sites.
How long is my Limited Warranty?
Due to the slow pace of product updates at Ishakomall, detailed warranty expiration dates for each product can be found at firstname.lastname@example.org;
Additionally, for products whose warranty has expired but are not covered by the warranty, ISHAKO can provide a certain level of product assistance including, but not limited to, product maintenance assistance and the provision of replaceable parts (shipping, packaging, etc. required). For detailed additional services, Please contact our customer service team: email@example.com
Please note that third party products may be subject to the terms of the product manufacturer’s warranty, which is provided only by the product manufacturer, and ISA may not provide a warranty on third party products. If you require product or warranty support for a third party product, please contact the product manufacturer. For more information, please refer to the product documentation provided by the product manufacturer.
If you are uncertain whether your Product is eligible for Limited Warranty support, please contact our support team for clarification.
Where can I get Limited Warranty support?
Many answers to common questions and problems can be found within our Support Page. If you are unable to find a solution to your problem in our supprot page articles you can contact our support team. The links to contact support can be found at the bottom of each of the knowledge base articles. Our knowledge base and further support information can be found at support page.
What are the terms and conditions of the Limited Warranty? What is covered?
LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY (“Limited Warranty”)
Limited Warranty. ISHAKO warrants the Product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship (subject to the terms set forth herein) when used normally in accordance with the official documentation for the applicable Warranty Period from the date of retail purchase. If the Product is, or contains, a rechargeable battery, ISHAKO does not provide any warranties for the battery life, as all rechargeable batteries can be expected to lose charging capacity over time and this is not considered a defect. Your actual battery life will vary depending on the conditions in which it is used.
Exclusions and Limitations. This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- software, including (without limitation) (i) the operating system and software added to the ISHAKO-branded hardware products through our factory-integration system, (ii) third-party software, or (iii) the reloading of software, software configurations or any data files;
- non-ISHAKO branded products and accessories, even if packaged and sold with the Product;
problems with and/or damage to the Product caused by using accessories, parts, or components not made by ISHAKO;
- damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not officially acting as an employee, representative or sub-contractor of ISHAKO;
- claims arising from any unacceptable use or care of the Product, including (without limitation) misuse, abuse, negligence, unauthorized modification or repair, unauthorized commercial use or any operation of the Product outside ISHAKO recommended parameters;
- claims arising from external causes, including (without limitation), accidents, acts of God, liquid contact, fire or earthquake;
- Products with a serial number or date stamp that has been altered, obliterated or removed;
- Products for which ISHAKO will not receive payment; or
cosmetic damage, minor cosmetic abnormalities (including minor pixel abnormalities) and normal wear and tear, including (without limitation), scratches, dents and chips.
- ISHAKO does not warrant that the operation of the Product will be uninterrupted or error-free. ALL SOFTWARE AND THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND ACCESSORIES PROVIDED WITH THE PRODUCT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. You assume the entire risk as to the quality, performance, accuracy and effect of such items, and should any prove defective, you, and not ISHAKO, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing or repair.
Remedies under this Limited Warranty. If an eligible claim on the Limited Warranty is received by ISHAKO within the applicable Warranty Period, Razer will (at its sole option) either: (a) repair the Product or the defective parts at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts; (b) exchange the Product with a Product that is new or which has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts and is at least functionally equivalent to the original Product. Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods. ISHAKO reserves the sole right to determine whether a claim is eligible and/or whether the Product is defective. Where the Product is an “end of life” Product model, ISHAKO may (at its sole option) exchange the Product with a functionally equivalent substitute model from ISHAKO current Product range. ISHAKO has the sole option to provide any other type of remedy in addition to or in substitution of the aforesaid remedies. Repaired or exchanged Products shall be warranted free from defects for a period of ninety (90) days after date of repair or exchange (as the case may be), or for the remainder of the original Warranty Period, whichever is longer.
Entire Limited Warranty. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD. ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARE DISCLAIMED. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary by jurisdiction. No ISHAKO supplier, dealer, agent, or employee is authorized to alter or extend the terms of this Limited Warranty or to make any representation whatsoever. ISHAKO reserves the right to amend the terms of this Limited Warranty at any time without notice.
Limitation of Liability. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL ISHAKO BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST DATA, LOST PROFIT, OR FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (OTHER THAN PERSONAL INJURY DAMAGES), HOWEVER CAUSED REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE A PRODUCT, EVEN IF ISHAKO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL ISHAKO’S LIABILITY EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT. The foregoing limitations will apply even if any warranty or remedy provided under this Agreement fails of its essential purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Help Resources. Before lodging a claim on the Limited Warranty, please review the online help resources at ISHAKO support page. If the Product is still not functioning properly after making use of these resources, please contact ISHAKO Support Team through ISHAKO Support page or your authorized distributor or dealer. You may be required to assist with the diagnosis process to verify and ascertain any issues which you may be facing with the Product. Service options, parts availability and response times may vary depending on the country in which the Limited Warranty claim is lodged.